- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
149 3rd Ave APT A, Westwood, NJ 07675Studio, 4 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Borough is located in the Pascack Valley in the center of Bergen County and is approximately 10 miles north-northwest of the George Washington Bridge and approximately 7 miles south of the New Jersey - New York state border.
- Lot: 7,901 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $540,000
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 2111103808
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 149 3rd Avenue APT A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07675, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% lower than in Westwood, and 96.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 07675 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Westwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07675 home values.
- 145 3rd Ave Westwood, NJ$396K------
- 44 Mill St Westwood, NJ$312K----1,048
- 139 3rd Ave Westwood, NJ$363K211,236
- 40 Mill St Westwood, NJ$373K----1,860
- 98 2nd Ave Westwood, NJ$510K------
- 165 3rd Ave Westwood, NJ$329K------
- 102 2nd Ave Westwood, NJ$511K41.75--
- 38 Mill St Westwood, NJ$612K------
- 106 2nd Ave Westwood, NJ$413K------
- 169 3rd Ave Westwood, NJ$302K------
- 45 Mill St Westwood, NJ$397K------
- 110 2nd Ave Westwood, NJ$389K------
- 43 Mill St Westwood, NJ$303K----1,558
- 147 Bramley Ct # 142 Westwood, NJ$497K----1,552
- 149 Bramley Ct # 143 Westwood, NJ$497K----1,876
- 145 Bramley Ct # 141 Westwood, NJ$454K----1,876
- 3 Staples Dr # 203 Westwood, NJ$505K----2,128
- 9 Staples Dr # 209 Westwood, NJ$519K------
- 7 Staples Dr # 207 Westwood, NJ$518K------
- 5 Staples Dr # 205 Westwood, NJ$516K----2,128
Nearby Schools in Westwood
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292