149 Danielson Pike, Foster, RI 028252 beds, 1 bath, 1,428 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 495 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Stove
- Last sold: Nov 1995 for $108,000
- Price/sqft: $193
- MLS #: 1075074
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 12 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: P:11 L:0022
- Zillow Home ID: 65921995
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 149 Danielson Pike
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02825, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.2% greater than in Foster, and 26.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Foster.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02825 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,188 sqft, 43,560 sqft lot, built in 1900
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 147 Danielson Pike Foster, RI$171K211,539
- 148 Danielson Pike Foster, RI$163K41.51,182
- 150 Danielson Pike # B Foster, RI$505K421,696
- 1 Snagwood Rd # A Foster, RI$298K43.51,828
- 188 Danielson Pike Foster, RI$178K21.5--
- 6 Snagwood Rd # A Foster, RI$408K432,892
- 7 Snagwood Rd Foster, RI$374K32.52,448
- 151 Danielson Pike Foster, RI$210K21850
- 17 Snagwood Rd Foster, RI$372K333,024
- 1 Rickard Rd Foster, RI--------
- 152 Danielson Pike # A Foster, RI$238K211,507
- 152 Danielson Pike Foster, RI$193K42.51,778
- 22 Snagwood Rd Foster, RI$353K321,860
- 6 Snagwood Rd Foster, RI$149K42.5800
- 8 1/2 Snagwood Rd Foster, RI$374K32.52,395
- 10 Balcom Rd Foster, RI$224K321,352
- 144 Danielson Pike Foster, RI$230K331,520
- 142 Danielson Pike # A Foster, RI$918K------
- 140 Danielson Pike Foster, RI$227K321,514
- 6 Balcom Rd Foster, RI$123K11768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!