149 Greenbrier Dr, Hortonville, WI 549443 beds, 4 baths, 3,303 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Single owner. Built in 2001.
Open concept with gas fireplace in LR.
Oak cabinets & island in kitchen. Refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher included.
Master bath with whirlpool tub & walk-in closet off bath.
Office with French door & bay window overlooking front porch.
First floor laundry room with utility sink & cabinet. Washer & Dryer included.
3 car attached garage with stairs to basement. 2 car unattached garage.
Nicely landscaped on large lot.
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 5 spaces
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Second unattached 2 car garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,303 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 240089800
- Zillow Home ID: 69757348
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 149 Greenbrier Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 54944, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.4% higher than in Hortonville, and 41.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 54944 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hortonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 54944 home values.
- 808 S Mill St Hortonville, WI$131K222,200
- 808 S Mill St Hortonville, WI$123K22--
- 150 Greenbrier Dr Hortonville, WI$166K321,507
- 134 Jacquot St Hortonville, WI$129K------
- 140 Greenbrier Dr Hortonville, WI$164K------
- S809 Mill St WI--------
- 116 Greenbrier Dr Hortonville, WI--Studio----
- 113 Greenbrier Dr Hortonville, WI--Studio----
- 203 Greenbrier Dr Hortonville, WI$164K------
- 114 Greenbrier Dr Hortonville, WI--Studio----
- 111 Greenbrier Dr Hortonville, WI--Studio----
- 109 Greenbrier Dr Hortonville, WI--Studio----
- 110 Greenbrier Dr Hortonville, WI--Studio----
- 107 Greenbrier Dr Hortonville, WI--Studio----
- 130 Greenbrier Dr Hortonville, WI$169K------
- 820 S Mill St Hortonville, WI$253K------
Nearby Schools in Hortonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292