A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 936 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $194,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $117
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Skylight, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Skylight, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 2 Description \ Workshop, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,668 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0130583
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 57700022
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $159-225K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06010 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Bristol as a whole. Among 06010 homes, this home is valued 2.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% greater than in Bristol, and 98.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
|155 Louisiana Ave Bristol, CT||$186K||3||1.5||1,423|
|152 Louisiana Ave Bristol, CT||$200K||4||2||1,904|
|158 Louisiana Ave Bristol, CT||$165K||4||2||1,346|
|146 Louisiana Ave Bristol, CT||$149K||3||1||1,098|
|147 Louisiana Ave Bristol, CT||$165K||3||2||1,427|
|135 Louisiana Ave Bristol, CT||$162K||3||1.5||1,297|
|138 Louisiana Ave Bristol, CT||$143K||3||1||1,026|
|36 Morris Ave Bristol, CT||$143K||3||1||1,044|
|64 Morris Ave Bristol, CT||$154K||3||2||1,080|
|169 Louisiana Ave Bristol, CT||$164K||3||1.5||1,386|
|53 Morris Ave Bristol, CT||$148K||4||1||1,186|
|32 Morris Ave Bristol, CT||$171K||6||1.5||2,048|
|132 Louisiana Ave Bristol, CT||$167K||4||1.5||1,374|
|56 Morris Ave Bristol, CT||$154K||2||1||1,088|
|69 Morris Ave Bristol, CT||$186K||3||2||1,518|
|175 Louisiana Ave Bristol, CT||$159K||3||1||1,297|
|52 Morris Ave Bristol, CT||$164K||3||2||1,571|
|59 Morris Ave Bristol, CT||$156K||3||1.5||1,344|
|43 Morris Ave Bristol, CT||$155K||3||1||1,520|
|48 Morris Ave Bristol, CT||$150K||3||1||1,154|
Nearby Schools in Bristol
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.