149 Marine AveAPT 2N, Brooklyn, NY 11209
For Sale: $274,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow30
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesCoop Maintenance \ 662,Tax Deduction \ 0,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Cats Allowed \ false,Live- in Superintendent \ true,Total Floors \ 6,Borough \ Brooklyn,Block Number \ 6121,Lot Number \ 3,Buyfolio Building ID \ 59596,Total Charges \ 662
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count107
- Zillow Home ID2114783060
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$274,648||$239K – $291K||-$10,891||$343||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,683/mo||$1.4K – $2.6K/mo||-$28||$2.10||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 11209 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for New York as a whole. Among 11209 homes, this home is 64.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11209 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.4% less than in New York, and 97.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 11209 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11209 home values.
Neighborhood for 149 Marine Avenue APT 2N
- Apt 2r$298K--1.0550
- Apt 5B$245K11.0616
- Apt 2L$380K21.0950
- Apt 1p$299K--1.0550
- Apt 2B$276K11.0616
- Apt 4L$364K21.0930
- Apt 3J$302K11.0788
- # 6B6C$606K------
- Apt 5P$109K------
- Apt 3L$365K------
- Apt 6C$300K------
- # 6R6S$381K------
- Apt LE$125K------
- Apt 6D$345K------
- # 10$232K------
- Apt 4F$258K11.0--
- Apt 3n$250K11.0800
- Apt 6G$358K21.0850
- Apt 2O$303K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- P.S. Is 104 the Fort Hamilton School (assigned) K-8 0.4 mi
- Fort Hamilton High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- High School of Telecommunications Arts ... (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
- New Utrecht High (assigned) 9-12 2.0 mi
- West Brooklyn Community High (assigned) 10-12 3.1 mi
- Ralph R McKee Career and Technical Educ... (assigned) 9-12 3.2 mi
- Curtis High (assigned) 9-12 3.4 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005