149 Trellis Ln, Irvine, CA 926202 beds, 3 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $520,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Bedroom,Full Bath,Half Bath,Heating system: Central Furnace,Living Room,Parking Type: Garage - Attached,Parking Type: Open,View Type: Hills
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 53034229
- Zillow Home ID: 25520257
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 149 Trellis Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwood Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.2% higher than in Irvine, and 67.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northwood Point home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Irvine.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwood Point home values.
- 153 Trellis Ln Irvine, CA$559K22.51,039
- 155 Trellis Ln Irvine, CA$816K------
- 147 Trellis Ln Irvine, CA$625K32.51,346
- 57 Paisley Pl Irvine, CA$734K------
- 55 Paisley Pl Irvine, CA$588K221,182
- 59 Paisley Pl Irvine, CA$622K22.51,182
- 132 Trellis Ln Irvine, CA$651K32.51,350
- 151 Trellis Ln Irvine, CA$888K------
- 53 Paisley Pl Irvine, CA$661K221,050
- 159 Trellis Ln Irvine, CA$827K------
- 134 Trellis Ln Irvine, CA$664K331,585
- 51 Paisley Pl Irvine, CA$732K------
- 130 Trellis Ln Irvine, CA$568K221,180
- 161 Trellis Ln Irvine, CA$809K------
- 157 Trellis Ln Irvine, CA$717K32.51,696
- 49 Paisley Pl Irvine, CA$804K------
- 122 Winslow Ln Irvine, CA$765K------
- 136 Trellis Ln Irvine, CA$701K32.51,700
- 54 Paisley Pl Irvine, CA$711K------
- 56 Paisley Pl Irvine, CA$705K32.51,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292