- Built in 1987
- 65 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,503 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2007 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $345
- MLS #: 99092046
- Flooring: Carpet
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Gardening Area, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Condo Type \ Contemporary, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Flooring \ Carpeted, Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Heat Pump, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 44
- Floor size: 576 sqft
- Parcel #: D:2 B:83 L:8-13J
- Zillow Home ID: 58800859
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $105-220K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06854 home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 3.2% decrease for Norwalk as a whole. Among 06854 homes, this home is 33.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 53.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06854, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.9% greater than in Norwalk, and 30.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06854 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norwalk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06854 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (40)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 149 Water St|
Nearby Schools in Norwalk
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!