A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $375,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $226
- Parking: 552 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Floor Furnace, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Mountains, Water \ Public
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,657 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Parcel #: 72854035
- Zillow Home ID: 116155873
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $459-625K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95037 home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.4% increase for Morgan Hill as a whole. Among 95037 homes, this home is valued 26.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 40.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% greater than in Morgan Hill, and 6.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morgan Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95037 home values.
|1500 Bradford Way Morgan Hill, CA||$846K||3||2||2,203|
|1520 Diana Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$989K||4||3||2,809|
|17415 Woods Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$1.33M||5||3.5||3,956|
|1510 Bradford Way Morgan Hill, CA||$1.02M||4||3||2,809|
|17405 Woods Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$937K||4||3||2,443|
|1520 Bradford Way Morgan Hill, CA||$1.06M||5||4||2,843|
|17420 Woods Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$845K||3||2||2,203|
|1560 Diana Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$992K||3||3||2,890|
|1110 Jasmine Way Morgan Hill, CA||$923K||4||3||2,443|
|17410 Woods Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$1.21M||5||3.5||3,580|
|1540 Diana Ave Morgan Hill, CA||--||4||2.5||3,319|
|17385 Pineau Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$1.28M||5||4||3,440|
|17490 Murphy Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$2.19M||6||3.5||5,413|
|17395 Pineau Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$890K||3||2||2,203|
|1130 Jasmine Way Morgan Hill, CA||$859K||4||2||2,213|
|1580 Diana Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$896K||4||2||2,213|
|17400 Woods Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$1.1M||4||3||3,040|
|17470 Murphy Ave Morgan Hill, CA||$1.38M||4||2.5||3,396|
|1150 Jasmine Way Morgan Hill, CA||$869K||3||2||2,203|
|17390 Pineau Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$1.07M||4||3||3,040|
Nearby Schools in Morgan Hill
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!