A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $184,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $135
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,365 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 223500
- Zillow Home ID: 58939825
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $154-273K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Haven home values will fall 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.3% fall for New Haven Metro as a whole. Among North Haven homes, this home is valued 21.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Haven, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.9% less than in New Haven Metro, and 36.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Haven home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Haven home values.
|1486 Hartford Tpke North Haven, CT||$356K||3||3||2,576|
|36 Bishop St North Haven, CT||$178K||3||1||1,320|
|1474 Hartford Tpke North Haven, CT||$251K||3||2||1,348|
|10 Liberty Ter North Haven, CT||$288K||4||2||1,702|
|1480 Hartford Tpke North Haven, CT||$281K||3||2||1,612|
|1500 Hartford Tpke North Haven, CT||$330K||3||2||2,100|
|6 Liberty Ter North Haven, CT||$325K||3||2||2,028|
|61 Bishop St North Haven, CT||$221K||2||1.1||1,532|
|1496 Hartford Tpke North Haven, CT||$329K||3||3||2,630|
|58 Bishop St North Haven, CT||$321K||4||2||2,100|
|5 Colonial Dr North Haven, CT||$331K||4||2.5||1,972|
|11 Colonial Dr North Haven, CT||$335K||4||2.5||1,976|
|10 Colonial Dr North Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|6 Colonial Dr North Haven, CT||$335K||4||2.5||2,000|
|14 Liberty Ter North Haven, CT||$264K||3||2.5||1,378|
|15 Liberty Ter North Haven, CT||$262K||3||2||1,444|
|1518 Hartford Tpke North Haven, CT||$284K||3||2.5||1,848|
|63 Bishop St North Haven, CT||$325K||3||2||2,143|
|14 Colonial Dr North Haven, CT||$404K||5||2.5||2,785|
|62 Bishop St North Haven, CT||$274K||3||2||1,444|
Nearby Schools in North Haven
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org