- 8/29 11am-3pm
- 8/30 11am-3pm
- Built in 1974
- 37 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,002 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $259/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: May 2014 for $125,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $141
- MLS #: 15924769PS
- Basketball Court
- Flooring: Carpet
- Security System
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Possession: CloseOfEscrow
- View: No View
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Listing Terms: Cash
- Association Fees Include: Trash Paid
- Security Safety: Smoke Detector
- Association Rules: Assoc Pet Rules
- Land Lease Type: Lease
- Laundry Locations: Community
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Pool Descriptions: Community Pool
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Building Structure Style: Low Rise
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- Property Condition: Remodeled
- HOAFee Frequency1: Monthly
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Buyer Financing: Cash
- Direction Faces: Faces East
- Security Safety: Exterior Security Lights
- Association Fees Include: Water and Sewer Paid
- Security Safety: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s)
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Association Amenities: Assoc Maintains Landscape
- Association Amenities: Assoc Pet Rules
- Levels: One Level
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Levels: Ground Level (N)
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 74
- Floor size: 889 sqft
- Heating: None
- Parcel #: 508511019
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 18028531
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $123-156K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92264, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% higher than in Palm Springs, and 33.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92264 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Springs.
Nearby Schools in Palm Springs
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.