- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
14906 Gooding Ct, Middlefield, OH 440622 beds, 2 baths, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $52,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 19023500
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 34145832
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14906 Gooding Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% greater than in Middlefield, and 76.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Middlefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44062 home values.
- 14902 Gooding Ct Middlefield, OH$97K411,404
- N State Ave Middlefield, OH$152K------
- N State Ave Middlefield, OH$134K------
- N State Ave Middlefield, OH$186K------
- N State Ave Middlefield, OH$185K------
- E High St Middlefield, OH--------
- 15954 E High St Middlefield, OH--------
- 15977 Pierce St Middlefield, OH$104K211,344
- 15971 Pierce St Middlefield, OH$179K232,176
- 14979 S State Ave Middlefield, OH$290K324,536
- 14900 Thompson Ave Middlefield, OH$107K31916
- 15976 Pierce St Middlefield, OH$111K321,520
- 16021 E High St Middlefield, OH$123K31.51,606
- 14892 Thompson Ave Middlefield, OH$137K621,926
- Thompson Ave OH--------
- 14886 Thompson Ave Middlefield, OH$97K311,469
Nearby Schools in Middlefield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292