14906 Philmore Rd, Tampa, FL 336133 beds, 2 baths, 1,304 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $210,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Heating system: Central Furnace
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,304 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0167800000
- Zillow Home ID: 44892517
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14906 Philmore Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33613, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% less than in Lake Magdalene, and 148.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33613 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lake Magdalene.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33613 home values.
- 14904 Philmore Rd Tampa, FL$133K221,526
- 14908 Philmore Rd Tampa, FL$155K321,488
- 1001 Hardy Dr Tampa, FL$113K421,750
- 14910 Philmore Rd Tampa, FL$130K221,410
- 1003 Hardy Dr Tampa, FL$137K321,602
- 14905 Philmore Rd Tampa, FL$76K311,258
- 14903 Philmore Rd Tampa, FL$196K432,010
- 14907 Philmore Rd Tampa, FL$88K421,428
- 14912 Philmore Rd Tampa, FL$157K321,341
- 1005 Hardy Dr Tampa, FL$87K221,482
- Hardy Dr Tampa, FL$104K221,107
- 14909 Philmore Rd Tampa, FL$82K321,575
- 14901 Philmore Rd Tampa, FL$133K321,880
- 14905 Lejuene Ln Tampa, FL$139K422,132
- 14903 Lejuene Ln Tampa, FL$101K221,399
- 14907 Lejuene Ln Tampa, FL$146K321,505
- 14911 Philmore Rd Tampa, FL$66K31.51,098
- 14914 Philmore Rd Tampa, FL$93K221,282
- 14901 Lejuene Ln Tampa, FL$151K421,375
- 1002 Hardy Dr Tampa, FL$154K211,216
Nearby Schools in Lake Magdalene
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292