- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1491 San Almada Rd, Corona, CA 928824 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,002 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This is a nice and quite neghborhood great for families!
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $400,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 651 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,002 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 101341013
- Zillow Home ID: 17760933
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1491 San Almada Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sierra del Oro, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.5% lower than in Corona, and 16% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sierra del Oro home values rise more quickly than other regions in Corona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sierra del Oro home values.
- 1471 San Almada Rd Corona, CA$492K42.752,194
- 1501 San Almada Rd Corona, CA$501K432,194
- 1461 San Almada Rd Corona, CA$523K432,448
- 1509 San Almada Rd Corona, CA$476K432,002
- 1480 Dominguez Ranch Rd Corona, CA$545K432,500
- 1490 Dominguez Ranch Rd Corona, CA$581K32.752,970
- 1460 Dominguez Ranch Rd Corona, CA$593K32.752,970
- 1451 San Almada Rd Corona, CA$476K42.52,002
- 1515 San Almada Rd Corona, CA$531K52.752,448
- 1500 Dominguez Ranch Rd Corona, CA$538K32.752,715
- 1450 Dominguez Ranch Rd Corona, CA$549K42.52,394
- 1508 Dominguez Ranch Rd Corona, CA$528K52.752,448
- 1440 Dominguez Ranch Rd Corona, CA$594K43.752,715
- 1441 San Almada Rd Corona, CA$493K42.752,194
- 1529 San Almada Rd Corona, CA$488K42.752,194
- 1512 Dominguez Ranch Rd Corona, CA$762K432,970
- 1512 Dominguez Ranch Rd Corona, CA$587K332,970
- 1490 San Almada Rd Corona, CA$561K532,448
- 1500 San Almada Rd Corona, CA$477K432,002
- 1420 Dominguez Ranch Rd Corona, CA$593K332,970
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.