14917 Lake St, Omaha, NE 681165 beds, 5 baths, 3,487 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Finished basement
- Parking: 3 spaces, 600 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,487 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 3710 5254 18
- Zillow Home ID: 75841701
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14917 Lake Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 68116 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Omaha, and 98.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 68116 home values.
- 14911 Lake St Omaha, NE$217K42.52,222
- 2477 N 150th St Omaha, NE$239K42.52,698
- 2469 N 150th St Omaha, NE$227K432,494
- 14918 Lake St Omaha, NE$223K43.52,758
- 14912 Lake St Omaha, NE$246K43.52,616
- 14905 Lake St Omaha, NE$230K42.52,778
- 2484 N 150th St Omaha, NE$243K42.51,846
- 2478 N 150th St Omaha, NE$239K543,333
- 2490 N 150th St Omaha, NE$250K42.52,658
- 14906 Lake St Omaha, NE$240K43.52,392
- 2470 N 150th St Omaha, NE$234K42.52,589
- 2506 N 150th St Omaha, NE$249K432,539
- 2461 N 150th St Omaha, NE$221K41.53,085
- 14902 Sherwood Ave Omaha, NE$261K42.53,071
- 14821 Lake St Omaha, NE$245K432,670
- 2464 N 150th St Omaha, NE$258K42.52,795
- 14911 Ohio St Omaha, NE$236K443,274
- 2512 N 150th St Omaha, NE$246K543,289
- 14822 Lake St Omaha, NE$228K432,905
- 14917 Ohio St Omaha, NE$242K53.53,207
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.