14917 SE 79th St, Choctaw, OK 730203 beds, 2 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $212,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 690 sqft
- Intrusion Alarm, Balcony/Patio, Ceiling Fan, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Fireplace, Garage, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Waterfront Property, Washer/Dryer Hk-up, Walk-in Closets, Spa/Jacuzzi
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Lot depth: 300
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: 200551020
- Zillow Home ID: 22048487
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14917 Se 79th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.5% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 23.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 73020 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73020 home values.
- 14909 SE 79th St Choctaw, OK$208K422,103
- 14925 SE 79th St Choctaw, OK$205K322,026
- 14924 SE 78th St Choctaw, OK$222K322,100
- 14901 SE 79th St Choctaw, OK$200K422,034
- 14933 SE 79th St Choctaw, OK$210K331,940
- 14900 SE 79th St Choctaw, OK$230K322,302
- 14924 SE 79th St Choctaw, OK$222K322,053
- 14912 SE 78th St Choctaw, OK$217K422,120
- 14825 SE 79th St Choctaw, OK$217K322,140
- 14900 SE 78th St Choctaw, OK$222K322,051
- 14933 SE 78th St Choctaw, OK$222K322,140
- 14929 SE 78th St Choctaw, OK$231K432,425
- 8012 Treeline Dr Choctaw, OK$192K321,921
- 14824 SE 79th St Choctaw, OK$210K321,958
- 14915 SE 78th St Choctaw, OK$221K322,071
- 14836 SE 78th St Choctaw, OK$221K322,090
- 14949 SE 78th St Choctaw, OK$203K321,887
- 14817 SE 79th St Choctaw, OK$190K321,772
- 7800 Timber Creek Dr Choctaw, OK$220K322,085
- Timber Creek Dr Choctaw, OK$223K422,029
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.