- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 194 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,933 all time views
- 33 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $84
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $163
- MLS #: 14039894
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- GreenCertificationYN \ No, ListingStatus \ Active, LotDescription \ LEVEL, PriceType \ List Price, PropertyCategory \ RESIDENTIAL, ViewYN \ Yes, PropertyType \ DETACHD, SewerDescription \ PUBLIC, WaterDescription \ PUBLIC, DiningRoomFeatures \ FORMAL, KitchenAppliances \ PANTRY, FireplaceDescription \ GAS, KitchenAppliances \ ISLAND, GarageType \ OVRSIZE, InteriorFeatures \ LAUNDRY, FuelDescription \ GAS, HotWaterDescription \ GAS, View \ VALLEY, Area \ Milwaukie, Area \ Gladstone, Area \ Happy Valley, Area \ Clckmas, Area \ Dmscus, ExteriorDescription \ Fiber Cement, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Dishwasher, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Oven, RoofType \ Composition Roofing, BasementFoundation \ Concrete, InteriorFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, ExteriorFeatures \ Gas Hookup, ExteriorFeatures \ Sprinkler, InteriorFeatures \ Garage Door Opener, InteriorFeatures \ Soaking Tub, KitchenAppliances \ Disposal, KitchenAppliances \ Gas Appliances, View \ Mountain, LotSize \ 5, LotSize \ 000 to 6, CoolingDescription \ Air Conditioning Ready, LivingRoomFeatures \ Fireplace, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Microwave, InteriorFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, KitchenAppliances \ Plumbed for Icemaker, View \ Territorial, LotDescription \ Cul-de-sac, Style \ Traditional, LivingRoomFeatures \ Great Room, YearBuiltDescription \ Under Construction, LivingRoomFeatures \ Built-ins, EnergyEfficiencyFeatures \ Forced Air - 90%, AdditionalRoom1Description \ 4th Bedroom, AdditionalRooms \ Utility Room, AdditionalRooms \ 4th Bedroom, AllRoomFeatures \ Fireplace, AllRoomFeatures \ French Doors, AllRoomFeatures \ Suite, LimitedRepresentationYN \ No, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Suite, OfferInstructions \ CALL-LA, PhotosExistYN \ Yes, SeniorHousingYN \ No, Terms \ Cash, Terms \ Conventional Loan, ThirdPartyApprovalYN \ No, AdditionalRoom2Description \ Utility Room, HOAPaymentFreq \ MO, HOARentIncludes \ Commons, Parking \ Driveway, Terms \ VA Loan, MasterBedroomLevel \ U, SellerDisclosure \ Exempt, Terms \ FHA Loan, AllRoomFeatures \ Great Room, AllRoomFeatures \ Soaking Tub, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Soaking Tub, AllRoomFeatures \ Island, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Island, AllRoomFeatures \ Formal, AdditionalRoom3Features \ French Doors, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ French Doors, AllRoomFeatures \ Built-ins, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ Sink, AllRoomFeatures \ Sink, AdditionalRoom2Features \ Sink, AllRoomFeatures \ Built-in Oven, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Built-in Oven, AllRoomFeatures \ Built-in Microwave, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Built-in Microwave, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Deck, KitchenAppliances \ Stainless Steel Appliance(s), IDXYN \ Yes, CCandRYN \ Yes, HeatingDescription \ FOR-95+, HOAYN \ Yes, Levels \ 2, AdditionalRooms \ Den\Office, LotSize \ 999 SqFt, Possession \ At Closing, AdditionalRoom3Description \ Den\Office, Area \ Estacada
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,877 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 05015902
- Zillow Home ID: 98825871
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $402-450K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 97086 home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Clackamas as a whole. Among 97086 homes, this home is 31.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97086, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 274.4% greater than in Clackamas, and 53.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97086 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clackamas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97086 home values.
|14933 SE Donley Ln Happy Valley, OR||--||--||--||--|
|14927 SE Donley Ln Happy Valley, OR||--||--||--||--|
|14923 SE Donley Ln Happy Valley, OR||--||--||--||--|
|14915 SE Donley Ln Happy Valley, OR||$438K||4||2.5||2,877|
|14919 SE Donley Ln Happy Valley, OR||--||--||--||--|
|14933 SE Donley Ln Happy Valley, OR||$399K||4||3||2,877|
|14927 SE Donley Ln Happy Valley, OR||$425K||4||3||2,957|
|14923 SE Donley Ln Happy Valley, OR||$431K||4||3||2,961|
|14915 SE Donley Ln Happy Valley, OR||--||--||--||--|
|14943 SE Donley Ln Happy Valley, OR||$423K||4||2.5||2,987|
|14911 SE Donley Ln Happy Valley, OR||--||--||--||--|
|14920 SE Page Park Ct Happy Valley, OR||$510K||4||--||3,663|
|14914 SE Donley Ln Happy Valley, OR||$379K||4||3||2,961|
|14912 SE Donley Ln Happy Valley, OR||$414K||4||3||2,690|
|14911 SE Donley Ln Happy Valley, OR||$442K||4||2.5||2,877|
|14922 SE Donley Ln Happy Valley, OR||$345K||4||2||1,898|
|14926 SE Donley Ln Happy Valley, OR||--||--||--||--|
|14918 SE Donley Ln Happy Valley, OR||--||--||--||--|
|14918 SE Page Park Ct Happy Valley, OR||$498K||4||2.5||3,825|
|14914 SE Donley Ln Happy Valley, OR||$418K||4||2.5||2,995|
Nearby Schools in Clackamas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.