A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $380,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $136
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Granite, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, TERMS_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,795 sqft
- Parcel #: W:18 P:09435 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59128346
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $278-505K.
Market guideZillow predicts Hyde Park home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Hyde Park homes, this home is valued 27.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 44.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hyde Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.7% greater than in Boston, and 26.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hyde Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hyde Park home values.
|1496 Hyde Park Ave Boston, MA||$363K||3||2.5||1,736|
|1488 Hyde Park Ave Boston, MA||$505K||9||3||4,560|
|35 Mason St Hyde Park, MA||$390K||4||2||2,118|
|1487 Hyde Park Ave Boston, MA||$304K||2||1||1,000|
|1491 Hyde Park Ave Boston, MA||$347K||3||1.5||1,456|
|1495 Hyde Park Ave Boston, MA||$317K||2||1||943|
|1500-1502 Hyde Park Ave Boston, MA||$379K||3||2||1,934|
|24 Mason St UNIT 24 Boston, MA||$316K||3||2.5||1,553|
|1482 Hyde Park Ave Boston, MA||$400K||8||3||2,059|
|1483-1485 Hyde Park Ave Boston, MA||$688K||8||7||5,060|
|1483 Hyde Park Ave Boston, MA||$528K||4||3.5||--|
|1483 Hyde Park Ave Boston, MA||$570K||4||3.5||2,250|
|12 Madison St Boston, MA||$456K||7||3||2,676|
|3 Madison St Boston, MA||--||--||--||--|
|1485 Hyde Park Ave UNIT 1485 Hyde Park, MA||$459K||4||3.5||2,247|
|7 Madison St Hyde Park, MA||$349K||3||2.5||--|
|1495-1497 Hyde Park Ave UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$269K||4||1||1,485|
|1495-1497 Hyde Park Ave UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$186K||1||1||806|
|1483 Hyde Park Ave UNIT 1483 Hyde Park, MA||$460K||4||3.5||2,247|
|10 Mason St # 2 Boston, MA||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!