This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Formal Entry with Tile Floor/High Ceilings/Crown Molding/Sky Light/Sun Tunnel/Ceiling Fan(s)/Double Pane Windows
- Seperate Family Room with Hardwood Floor
- Living Room/Dining Room Combo with Carpet Floors
- Fireplace in Family Room, Fireplace in Living Room, Fireplace in Master Bedroom
- Remodeled Kitchen including beautiful Cabinets, Granite Countertop, Cooktop Range (Gas Hookup), Tile Floor in Kitchen
- Built-In Refrigerator, Microwave Oven, Trash Compactor, Self Cleaning Oven, Built-in Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal
- Two Master Suites, Walk-In Closet, Jacuzzi
- Tub in Master Bedroom, Tub with Jets, 1 Shower over Tub, 2 or More Stall Showers & Tubs
- Laundry Area Inside with Washer & Dryer
- Central Air Conditioning & Central Forced Air Heat
- Deck Covered and Barbeacue Area in Backyard
- Low-Flow Shower Head(s), Low-Flow Toile(s), Weather-Stripped Doors
- Country Lane Elementary (API 941) , Moreland Middle (API 843) and Prospect High
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $1,428,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,896 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 115
- Parcel #: 37823027
- Zillow Home ID: 19647904
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.0-2.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts West San Jose home values will increase 4.9% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among West San Jose homes, this home is valued 107.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.3% lower than in San Jose, and 37.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
|1484 Walbrook Dr San Jose, CA||$2.01M||4||2||2,858|
|11870 Walbrook Dr Saratoga, CA||$2.17M||4||3.5||3,059|
|1476 Walbrook Dr San Jose, CA||$1.88M||3||2.5||2,463|
|1485 Walbrook Dr San Jose, CA||$1.7M||4||2.5||1,960|
|1597 English Dr San Jose, CA||$1.3M||3||2||1,666|
|1585 English Dr San Jose, CA||$1.63M||5||3||2,715|
|5620 Brookhurst Ct San Jose, CA||$1.66M||4||2.5||1,912|
|1609 English Dr San Jose, CA||$1.37M||4||2.5||1,714|
|1495 Walbrook Dr San Jose, CA||$1.71M||3||3.5||1,746|
|11890 Walbrook Dr Saratoga, CA||$1.99M||4||3.5||2,805|
|1567 English Dr San Jose, CA||$1.32M||4||2||1,724|
|1621 English Dr San Jose, CA||$1.35M||4||2||1,724|
|1553 English Dr San Jose, CA||$1.28M||3||2||1,873|
|1468 Walbrook Dr San Jose, CA||$1.98M||3||2.5||2,747|
|5686 Brookhurst Ct San Jose, CA||$1.77M||5||3||2,622|
|1635 English Dr San Jose, CA||$1.57M||3||2.5||2,372|
|11875 Walbrook Dr Saratoga, CA||$2.07M||3||2.5||2,896|
|5615 Brookhurst Ct San Jose, CA||$1.78M||3||3||2,500|
|5674 Brookhurst Ct San Jose, CA||$1.88M||5||3||2,900|
|1541 English Dr San Jose, CA||$1.22M||4||2||1,724|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!