14923 7th St, Victorville, CA 92395Studio, 11,772 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
SELLER DECIDED TO LOWER PRICE FOR ALL BUYERS WILLING TO CLOSE BY YEAR END, THIS IS AWESOME, BRING YOUR BUYERS..... Over 11,000 sq.ft. ideal retail/commercial building corner lot, it's a very good property a great location. Heavy drive by traffic, building has 15 + - offices/rooms over 4,000 sq. ft. of showroom space, Commercial roll up doors, 5 bath rooms, built in safe, utility room upstairs & amp; downstairs, owner willing to include the .35 acre parcel next door to building with a full price offer. What a great find. Located close to the renovated DMV, schools & amp; shopping. Just let your investor or owner's imagination run wild. They will be happy you showed them this property. Also let me encourage you to take the virtual media tour
- Lot: 1.11 acres
- Single Family
- Floor size: 11,772 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2115710410
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14923 7th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92395, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% lower than in Victorville, and 65.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92395 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Victorville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92395 home values.
- 16241 Victor St Victorville, CA$178K------
- 14904 7th St Victorville, CA$194K------
- 14958 7th St Victorville, CA$180K------
- 16251 Victor St Victorville, CA$107K321,766
- 16424 Victor St Victorville, CA$1.28M--25,376
- Loves Ln Victorville, CA--Studio----
- 16259 Victor St Victorville, CA$168K841,800
- 15000 Seventh St Victorville, CA--------
- 15031 Tatum Ct Victorville, CA$107K311,158
- 16265 Victor St Victorville, CA$159K421,800
- 15027 Tatum Ct Victorville, CA$81K21838
- 16273 Victor St # 1 Victorville, CA$212K212,160
- 15035 Tatum Ct Victorville, CA$77K211,018
- 15023 Tatum Ct Victorville, CA$99K211,384
- 15019 Tatum Ct Victorville, CA$92K321,301
- 16314 Corta Dr Victorville, CA$134K421,818
- 15039 Tatum Ct Victorville, CA$72K21838
- 16320 Desert Knoll Dr Victorville, CA$127K431,240
- 16281 Victor St APT B Victorville, CA$114K421,656
Nearby Schools in Victorville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292