- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
14934 Lacehaven Cir, Dallas, TX 752484 beds, 3 baths, 2,422 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,022 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,422 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 00000796496800000
- Zillow Home ID: 26871732
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14934 Lacehaven Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Far North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.7% lower than in Dallas, and 47.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Far North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 7120 Leameadow Dr Dallas, TX$417K532,817
- 14944 Lacehaven Dr Dallas, TX$327K--32,374
- 7116 Leameadow Dr Dallas, TX$338K--3.52,557
- 7124 Leameadow Dr Dallas, TX$364K--32,678
- 14952 Lacehaven Dr Dallas, TX$362K32.52,709
- 14926 Lacehaven Cir Dallas, TX$351K--3.52,571
- 14922 Lacehaven Cir Dallas, TX$373K--3.52,825
- 7112 Leameadow Dr Dallas, TX$357K43.52,696
- 7128 Leameadow Dr Dallas, TX$324K432,355
- 7119 Leameadow Dr Dallas, TX$353K432,558
- 7115 Leameadow Dr Dallas, TX$324K--32,452
- 7329 Tophill Cir Dallas, TX$425K433,149
- 7335 Tophill Cir Dallas, TX$472K54.53,493
- 7123 Leameadow Dr Dallas, TX$359K53.52,683
- 7311 Tophill Ln Dallas, TX$442K43.13,394
- 14937 Lacehaven Dr Dallas, TX$365K--2.52,725
- 7305 Tophill Ln Dallas, TX$433K53.52,937
- 14927 Lacehaven Dr Dallas, TX$359K432,621
- 7111 Leameadow Dr Dallas, TX$336K--32,594
- 14947 Lacehaven Dr Dallas, TX$416K433,189
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!