This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $150-184K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $42.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Jacksonville is $53,035.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $5.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Jacksonville is $14,931.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 6,263 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2004
- All time views: 1,444
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $246,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Lndry\Util. (inside)
- Additional Rooms \ Loft
- Common Amenities \ Clubhouse
- Dining \ Kitchen\Family Combo
- Export Options \ Allow VOW AVM
- Export Options \ Display VOW Comments
- Export Options \ Publish Address
- Export Options \ Publish Directions
- Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options \ Publish Square Feet
- Interior Amenities \ Ceramic Tile
- Interior Amenities \ Unfurnished
- Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Kitchen \ Pantry - Closet
- Lot Description \ Regular Lot
- Min Rental Term \ 12 Months
- Parcel Size \ 1\4 to 1\2 Acre
- Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Garage
- Road Frontage \ City Street
- Road Surface \ Asphalt Road
- Roof \ Shingle Roof
- Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll
- Status \ Active
- Stories \ 2 Story
- Style \ Traditional
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Utilities \ Sewer - Public
- Utilities \ Water - Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,584 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125 ft
- Lot width: 46 ft
- Parcel #: 1681434750
- Zillow Home ID: 82986098
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32258 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 5.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.5% less than in Jacksonville, and 160.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32258 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
- 6133 Bartram Village Dr2 beds, 2.5 baths
1,368 sqft, 1,306 sqft lot, built in 2006
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.