- Lot: 3,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 509 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,336 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $480,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $120
- MLS #: 2634562
- Adult Community \ N, Attic \ N, Basement \ Full, Class \ Res, Den\Family Room \ Y, Detached\Attached \ Det, Dining Room \ Formal, Driveway \ Pvt, Foreclose? \ N, Handicap Access \ N, Heat \ Hw, Last Status Change \ EXT, Office \ N, Picture \ Y, Pool \ N, Price Range Listing \ N, STATUS \ A, Water \ Public, Waterfront \ N, Waterview \ N, A\C \ 1, Cul-de-sac \ N, new_constr \ N, OWNER FIN \ N, Sewer \ Y, Wood Floors \ Y, Tennis Court \ N, Fuel \ Gas, W\W Carpet \ N, Eat In Kitchen \ N, County \ Q, Finished Basement \ Y, Style \ Cape, Zone \ 10, TOUR FLAG \ N, # Kitchens \ 1, Refrigerator \ 1, Horse Property \ N, Dryer \ 0, # Fireplaces \ 1, Washer \ 0, Skylight \ N, Deck \ N, Basement\Subfloor \ Finished Basement, Porch \ 1, Taxes \ 3000.00, MBR 1ST FLOOR \ Y, GREEN CERTIFIED \ N, ENERGY EFFICIENCY SRCH \ .10.11.15.16.22., TEMPORARILY OFF MARKET (TOM) \ N
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 118220012
- Zillow Home ID: 32178609
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $422-650K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Ozone Park home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 2% increase for New York as a whole. Among South Ozone Park homes, this home is 70.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 49.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Ozone Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 387.5% higher than in New York, and 62.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Ozone Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Ozone Park home values.
|14943 121st St Jamaica, NY||$586K||--||--||2,795|
|14941 121st St # 1 South Ozone Park, NY||$334K||2||1||750|
|14953 121st St Jamaica, NY||$682K||4||--||2,700|
|14941 121st St Jamaica, NY||$454K||2||1||750|
|14953 121st St South Ozone Park, NY||$408K||4||2.5||--|
|12109 150th Ave Jamaica, NY||$791K||--||--||3,538|
|14939 121st St Jamaica, NY||$603K||--||--||1,722|
|12115 150th Ave Jamaica, NY||$575K||--||--||2,107|
|14948 122nd St Jamaica, NY||$408K||--||--||1,294|
|14944 122nd St Jamaica, NY||$411K||--||--||1,294|
|14940 122nd St Jamaica, NY||$515K||--||--||1,524|
|14931 121st St Jamaica, NY||$594K||--||--||1,964|
|12119 150th Ave Jamaica, NY||$611K||--||--||2,474|
|12019 150th Ave Jamaica, NY||$533K||4||1||1,932|
|122nd St Jamaica, NY||$494K||--||--||1,511|
|14936 122nd St Jamaica, NY||$494K||--||--||1,511|
|14946 121st St Jamaica, NY||$723K||--||--||3,150|
|14950 121st St Jamaica, NY||$721K||--||--||3,200|
|14942 121st St Jamaica, NY||$613K||--||--||1,933|
|14938 121st St Jamaica, NY||$540K||--||--||1,736|
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!