- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1497 W 38th St, Cleveland, OH 441135 beds, 1 bath, 2,490 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,310 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1987 for $11,800
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,490 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 66
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 00326063
- Zillow Home ID: 33329865
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1497 W 38th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ohio City - West Side market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 42.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.9% less than in Cleveland, and 104.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ohio City - West Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ohio City - West Side home values.
- 1507 W 38th St Cleveland, OH$67K622,833
- 1500 W 38th St Cleveland, OH$142K321,783
- 3803 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH$154K421,652
- 3706 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH$59K311,260
- 3708 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH$86K321,224
- 3704 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH$94K311,386
- 1441 W 38th St Cleveland, OH$86K311,026
- 3811 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH$67K621,728
- 3812 Franklin Blvd Cleveland, OH$238K423,916
- 3702 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH$111K422,040
- 1439 W 38th St Cleveland, OH$82K311,026
- 3606 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH$79K41.51,984
- 1435 W 38th St Cleveland, OH$85K211,026
- 3405 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH$87K422,583
- 3905 Vine Ct Cleveland, OH$99K21.51,410
- 1433 W 38th St Cleveland, OH$80K311,026
- 3802 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH$71K523,140
- 3903 Vine Ct Cleveland, OH$125K321,710
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.