A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,886 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Views: 7,321 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $199,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $82
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 900 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Assn. Fee Term \ Year, Basement Description \ Egress Windows, Basement Description \ Finished, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Rm, Driveway \ Concrete, Family Room \ 1st Floor, Family Room \ Lower Level, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ 2 Attached, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, How To Show \ Call First then LB, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Interior Features \ 2nd Flr Laundry, Interior Features \ Cable TV, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Drapes/Curtains (Part), Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Tile, Lot Shape \ Regular, Other Rooms \ Pantry, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ DRIVE, Style \ Two Story, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Variable Rate Commission \ Yes, Water \ City
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,421 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1236127033
- Zillow Home ID: 61670740
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $213-320K.
Market guideZillow predicts 50325 home values will rise 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.4% increase for Clive as a whole. Among 50325 homes, this home is valued 9.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50325, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% higher than in Clive, and 85.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50325 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clive.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50325 home values.
|14993 Rosewood Dr Clive, IA||$245K||4||3||2,238|
|14973 Rosewood Dr Clive, IA||$238K||4||1||2,222|
|15082 Hawthorn Dr Clive, IA||$211K||3||2||1,828|
|15096 Hawthorn Dr Clive, IA||$210K||3||2||1,799|
|15068 Hawthorn Dr Clive, IA||$214K||4||2.5||1,846|
|15003 Rosewood Dr Clive, IA||$219K||3||1||1,909|
|14963 Rosewood Dr Clive, IA||$220K||3||3||1,908|
|15104 Hawthorn Dr Clive, IA||$212K||3||2||1,767|
|14996 Rosewood Dr Clive, IA||$293K||4||1||2,318|
|15054 Hawthorn Dr Clive, IA||$206K||3||2||1,651|
|14978 Rosewood Dr Clive, IA||$270K||3||1||2,002|
|15110 Hawthorn Dr Clive, IA||$217K||4||2.5||2,000|
|15009 Rosewood Dr Clive, IA||$234K||4||1||2,195|
|14953 Rosewood Dr Clive, IA||$239K||4||1||2,203|
|15006 Rosewood Dr Clive, IA||$297K||4||4||2,314|
|15040 Hawthorn Dr Clive, IA||$221K||4||2.5||2,000|
|14960 Rosewood Dr Clive, IA||$358K||4||4||3,300|
|15116 Hawthorn Dr Clive, IA||$228K||3||3||2,065|
|15085 Hawthorn Dr Clive, IA||$220K||3||1||1,988|
|15021 Rosewood Dr Clive, IA||$232K||3||1.5||1,947|
Nearby Schools in Clive
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.