A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Come see for yourself - schedule an appointment today!
- Lot: 10,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Views: 5,346 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $300,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $129
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 817 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Daylight Window, Dining Room \ Dining Areas, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Frame, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ 3 Attached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Other Rooms \ Pantry, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ DRIVE, Style \ Two Story, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Water \ City
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,336 sqft
- Parcel #: 1225326034
- Zillow Home ID: 71768671
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $288-368K.
Market guideZillow predicts 50325 home values will rise 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.4% rise for Clive as a whole. Among 50325 homes, this home is valued 37.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50325, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% higher than in Clive, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50325 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clive.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50325 home values.
|15000 Bryn Mawr Dr Clive, IA||$317K||4||2.5||2,178|
|14904 Bryn Mawr Dr Urbandale, IA||$308K||5||4||2,133|
|15041 Beechwood Ave Clive, IA||$323K||5||1||2,332|
|15053 Beechwood Ave Clive, IA||$339K||5||3.5||2,483|
|14911 Beechwood Dr Urbandale, IA||$309K||5||4||1,992|
|14993 Bryn Mawr Dr Clive, IA||$274K||3||6||1,797|
|15024 Bryn Mawr Dr Clive, IA||$326K||4||1||2,315|
|15019 Bryn Mawr Dr Clive, IA||$293K||3||1||1,732|
|2628 149th St Urbandale, IA||$362K||4||3||2,647|
|14905 Bryn Mawr Dr Urbandale, IA||$292K||4||2.5||2,352|
|15065 Beechwood Ave Clive, IA||$358K||4||1||2,374|
|2627 149th St Urbandale, IA||$441K||5||4||1,900|
|15041 Bryn Mawr Dr Clive, IA||$340K||5||3||1,846|
|15038 Bryn Mawr Dr Clive, IA||$343K||5||3||1,819|
|15034 Beechwood Ave Clive, IA||$331K||5||2||2,360|
|14932 Buena Vista Dr Clive, IA||$296K||4||3.5||2,004|
|15077 Beechwood Ave Clive, IA||$334K||5||2||2,376|
|14904 Buena Vista Dr Urbandale, IA||$288K||4||3.5||1,997|
|15046 Beechwood Ave Clive, IA||$366K||4||1||2,882|
|14910 Beechwood Dr Urbandale, IA||$363K||4||4||2,644|
Nearby Schools in Clive
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!