15-17 Gilmore St, Bridgeport, CT 06608Studio, 2,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $260,000
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,080 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: M:0845 B:05X
- Zillow Home ID: 57237662
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15-17 Gilmore Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06608 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 78.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.4% greater than in Bridgeport, and 376.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06608 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bridgeport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06608 home values.
- 10 Gilmore St Bridgeport, CT$125K211,040
- 22 Gilmore St Bridgeport, CT$126K311,176
- 6 Gilmore St Bridgeport, CT$121K211,060
- 31 Gilmore St # 37 Bridgeport, CT$267K633,200
- 26 Gilmore St Bridgeport, CT$129K21960
- 38 Gilmore St Bridgeport, CT$129K311,176
- 68 Sherman St Bridgeport, CT$159K32--
- 68 Sherman St UNIT 68 Bridgeport, CT$129K321,080
- 66 Sherman St UNIT 66 Bridgeport, CT$136K21.5980
- 42 Gilmore St Bridgeport, CT$130K31960
- 57 Sherman St Bridgeport, CT$303K832,892
- 62 Sherman St UNIT 62 Bridgeport, CT$127K31.51,080
- 60 Sherman St UNIT 60 Bridgeport, CT$126K21.5980
- 58 Sherman St UNIT 58 Bridgeport, CT$128K31.51,080
- 56 Sherman St UNIT 56 Bridgeport, CT$129K31.5980
- 61 Sherman Park Cir Bridgeport, CT$104K211,056
- 47 Sherman St Bridgeport, CT$166K321,440
- 190 Steuben St Bridgeport, CT$275K213,360
- 48 Sherman St UNIT 48 Bridgeport, CT$130K31.51,080
- 35 Sherman Park Ln Bridgeport, CT$99K31960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292