15-17 Harcourt St UNIT 205, Boston, MA 021162 beds, 2 baths, 1,215 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1899
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $1,089,000
- Price/sqft: $896
- Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Assc Fee Includes \ Air Conditioning, Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Gas, Assc Fee Includes \ Heat, Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water, Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Assoc Security \ TV Monitor, Basement \ N, Beachfront \ No, Condo Association \ Yes, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Garage Parking \ Deeded, Garage Parking \ Under, Heating \ Central Heat, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Professional - Off Site, Master Bath \ Yes, Parking Feature \ Deeded, Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Other, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Low-Rise, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Corner, Unit Placement \ Upper, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Owner
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 25
- Floor size: 1,215 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: W:04 P:00965 S:040
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59165343
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15-17 Harcourt Street UNIT 205
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% lower than in Boston, and 61.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!