15 Amanda Dr, Savannah, GA 314064 beds, 4.5 baths, 5,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $755,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 396 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 10452 03005
- Zillow Home ID: 14141902
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15 Amanda Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31406 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 32.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 169.2% higher than in Montgomery, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31406 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Montgomery.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31406 home values.
- 9 Amanda Dr Savannah, GA$467K321,898
- 21 Amanda Dr Savannah, GA$468K31.52,380
- 3 Amanda Dr Savannah, GA$433K321,637
- 27 Amanda Dr Savannah, GA$466K321,732
- Hunt Dr GA--------
- 4 Amanda Dr Savannah, GA$247K322,263
- 33 Amanda Dr Savannah, GA$702K544,600
- 422 Hunt Dr Savannah, GA$548K423,350
- 34 Hardee Dr Savannah, GA$551K32.52,923
- 35 Hardee Dr Savannah, GA$645K664,024
- 423 Hunt Dr Savannah, GA$175K421,832
- 18 Amanda Dr Savannah, GA$368K321,967
- 33 Hardee Dr Savannah, GA--------
- 39 Amanda Dr Savannah, GA$689K333,414
- 12 Amanda Dr Savannah, GA$432K31.52,138
- 36 Hardee Dr Savannah, GA$589K33.53,800
- 24 Amanda Dr Savannah, GA$353K322,303
- 422 Hunt Dr Savannah, GA$483K423,145
- 424 Hunt Dr Savannah, GA$194K321,885
- 32 Hardee Dr Savannah, GA$743K33.53,971
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.