15 Benedict Pl, Mobile, AL 366063 beds, 2 baths, 1,869 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,520 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $150,300
- Price/sqft: $80
- Carpet, Ceiling Fans, Cul-de-sac, Deck(s) uncovered, Dishwasher, Fenced Full, Fireplace- Wood, Garden Area, Garden Tub, Hardwood Floors, Landscape- Full, Lawn, Microwave, Oven-range electric, Patio: uncovered, Porch covered, Refrigerator, Sidewalks, Tile Flooring, Trees, W/D Hookups, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings, Wired for Cable
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,869 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: R022907230005127
- Zillow Home ID: 51011799
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15 Benedict Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Carlen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 49.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.4% greater than in Mobile, and 131.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Carlen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carlen home values.
- 13 Benedict Pl Mobile, AL$154K321,986
- 17 Benedict Pl Mobile, AL$211K322,100
- 19 Benedict Pl Mobile, AL$126K321,406
- 11 Benedict Pl Mobile, AL$156K--21,942
- 16 Audubon Pl Mobile, AL$135K311,470
- 14 Audubon Pl Mobile, AL$163K321,906
- 21 Benedict Pl Mobile, AL$128K311,476
- 18 Audubon Pl Mobile, AL$104K222,074
- 12 Audubon Pl Mobile, AL$141K321,958
- 20 Audubon Pl Mobile, AL$133K321,537
- 16 Benedict Pl Mobile, AL$126K321,842
- 10 Audubon Pl Mobile, AL$136K322,006
- 7 Benedict Pl Mobile, AL$221K422,480
- 14 Benedict Pl Mobile, AL$146K321,596
- 18 Benedict Pl Mobile, AL$104K321,794
- 23 Benedict Pl Mobile, AL$154K311,906
- 12 Benedict Pl Mobile, AL$126K311,476
- 20 Benedict Pl Mobile, AL$89K211,269
- 22 Audubon Pl Mobile, AL$126K522,596
- 8 Audubon Pl Mobile, AL$168K--22,136
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292