15 Blantyre Rd, Malden, MA 021483 beds, 2 baths, 2,075 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $149
- Parking: Off street
- A/C,Central Air,Deck,Dining Room,Fireplace,Hardwood Floors,Laundry in Unit,Dishwasher,Disposal,Eat-in Kitchen,Gas Cooking,Off Street Parking,Pet Friendly,Refrigerator,Stove/Oven,Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,075 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:112 B:804 L:402
- Zillow Home ID: 56521767
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15 Blantyre Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02148, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% greater than in Malden, and 27.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02148 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Malden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02148 home values.
- 24 Blantyre Rd Malden, MA$342K221,400
- 123 Cherry St Malden, MA$342K411,665
- 18 Blantyre Rd Malden, MA$335K32.51,470
- 36 Blantyre Rd Malden, MA$410K421,628
- 113 Cherry St Malden, MA$328K331,472
- 117 Cherry St Malden, MA$330K31.51,560
- Cherry St Malden, MA$359K31.51,573
- 21 Blantyre Rd Malden, MA$445K31.51,708
- 127 Cherry St Malden, MA$394K331,700
- 30 Blantyre Rd Malden, MA$412K431,636
- 109 Cherry St Malden, MA$444K31.51,612
- 124 Cherry St Malden, MA$333K31.51,436
- 112-114 Cherry St Malden, MA$412K531,938
- 31 Blantyre Rd Malden, MA$309K311,080
- 116-118 Cherry St Malden, MA$396K531,938
- 131 Cherry St Malden, MA$336K331,437
- 108-110 Cherry St Malden, MA$427K332,926
- 105 Cherry St Malden, MA$400K31.51,488
- 135 Cherry St Malden, MA$283K311,571
- 132 Cherry St Malden, MA$409K421,674
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292