15 Bridge St, Dartmouth, MA 027484 beds, 2 baths, 2,253 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- 107 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- MLS #: 71656547
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_DSCRP \ Skylight,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_DSCRP \ Skylight,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Closet,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BTH2_DSCRP \ Skylight,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Pine,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors,KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_DSCRP \ French Doors,MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace,OTH1_DSCRP \ French Doors,OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,253 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0117 B:0152 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 55968059
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15 Bridge Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02748, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.9% less than in Dartmouth, and 98.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02748 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dartmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02748 home values.
- 17 Bridge St Dartmouth, MA$232K311,449
- 11 Bridge St Dartmouth, MA$313K422,610
- 31 Bridge St # 0 Dartmouth, MA$259K31.51,428
- 291 Elm St Dartmouth, MA$624K432,853
- 275 Elm St Dartmouth, MA$1.38M53.54,322
- 21 Elm Ter Dartmouth, MA$366K21.51,373
- 1 Cleveland St Dartmouth, MA$395K322,529
- 263 Elm St Dartmouth, MA$648K------
- 261 Elm St South Dartmouth, MA$550K53.53,500
- 14 Bridge St Dartmouth, MA$325K21.51,121
- 321 Elm St Dartmouth, MA$408K521.52,144
- 5 Cleveland St Dartmouth, MA$283K31.51,060
- 300 Elm St Dartmouth, MA$434K334,320
- 253 Elm St Dartmouth, MA$644K53.52,423
- 22 Elm Ter Dartmouth, MA$393K32.51,892
- 16 Bridge St Dartmouth, MA$279K21.51,050
- 329 Elm St Dartmouth, MA$256K21.51,411
- 7 Elm Ter Dartmouth, MA$415K322,350
- 4 N Pleasant St Dartmouth, MA$336K31.51,540
- 7 Cleveland St Dartmouth, MA$373K42.51,728
Nearby Schools in Dartmouth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292