15 Broad StAPT 2524, New York, NY 10005
Sold on 8/28/13: $1,241,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional Features,Private Storage space on 26th floor,Bosch convection oven & cook top,Stainless steel fridge w/ice maker & microwave,Garbage disposal,Four inch mable floors throughout,Duravit soaking tub & vessel sinks in baths,Specially designed Hansgrohe faucets by Starck,16 inch honed Thassos marble in master bath,Bosch washer and dryer,Kitchen quartz counters,Central Air Conditioning,11' ceilings,South Exposure,Partial river view Partial skyline view Beamed ceiling Floors - hardwood Light - excellent Windows - oversized Modern kitchen Storage space Great closet space Washer/dryer Dishwasher Security system
- Last Remodel Year2005
- Parcel #00261231
- Room Count4
- # Stories40.0
- Structure TypeLoft
- Unit Count326
- ViewCity, Water
- Zillow Home ID80005500
- Days on Zillow113
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,285,875||$1.17M – $1.44M||+$15,948||$1,005||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$5,546/mo||$3.5K – $8.0K/mo||$0||$4.34||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Financial District home values will decrease 1% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for New York as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is valued 174.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 229.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Financial District market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.5% lower than in New York, and 93.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Financial District home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Financial District home values.
Neighborhood for 15 Broad Street APT 2524
- Apt 1210$2.59M----2,220
- Apt 1212$1.87M----1,809
- Apt 1222$766K----721
- Apt 1406$1.03M----1,077
- Apt 1408$737K----659
- Apt 1410$3.48M33.02,220
- Apt 1412$1.87M----1,809
- Apt 1420$2.8M33.02,300
- Apt 1502$914K11.0950
- Apt 1504$1.13M----1,169
- Apt 1514$1.92M12.02,028
- Apt 1516$2.28M22.01,730
- Apt 1520$2.58M----2,300
- Apt 1522$759K----721
- Apt 1606$1.05M----1,077
- Apt 1622$842K11.0900
- Apt 1800$1.54M11.01,576
- Apt 1801$775KStudio1.0734
- Apt 1802$918K11.0943
- Apt 1804$1.15M----1,169
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Millennium High (assigned) 9-12 0.1 mi
- High School of Economics & Finance (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
- Leadership & Public Service High (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
- Stuyvesant High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- NYC Ischool (assigned) 9-11 1.2 mi
- Pace High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- Emma Lazarus High (assigned) 9-11 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005