15 Broad St APT 714, New York, NY 100052 beds, 2 baths, 2,041 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1914
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $1,578,287
- View: Water
- Condo Common Charges \ 1500,Financing Allowed \ 90,Tax Deduction \ 0,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Live- in Superintendent \ true,Bike Room \ true,Total Floors \ 40,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 26,Lot Number \ 1001,Buyfolio Building ID \ 59607,Total Charges \ 1992
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 2,041 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 00261348
- Zillow Home ID: 83939693
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15 Broad Street APT 714
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Financial District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% greater than in New York, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Financial District home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Financial District home values.
- Apt 1122$694KStudio1722
- Apt 3120$2.22M22.52,011
- Apt 1524$1.39M121,509
- Apt 2016$1.9M221,727
- Apt 2020$2.86M332,300
- Apt 702$1.62M221,700
- Apt 3408$2.22M331,779
- Apt 1116$1.62M121,723
- Apt 2528$792KStudio1700
- Apt 1406$1.21M211,077
- Apt 2626$1.37M221,255
- Apt 1608$768K11659
- Apt 724$3.71M222,300
- # BLB2$1.16M------
- # BLB3$1.91M------
- # BLB4$7.78M------
- Apt 1210$2.93M----2,220
- Apt 1212$1.92M----1,809
- Apt 1222$801K----721
- Apt 1408$758K----659
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292