- Built in 2014
- 265 days on Zillow
- Views: 78 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: 0 space
- Price/sqft: $212
- MLS #: 12189783
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Slate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Tennis Court
- Building Area Source \ Building Plan, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Community Features \ Community Pool, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Community Features \ Greenbelt, Community Features \ Other, Community Features \ Spa, Community Features \ Tennis, Other Equipment \ Built-in Microwave, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Energy Saving Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Exterior Features \ Patio Covered, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Interior Features \ High Speed Internet Available, Association Type \ Mandatory, Interior Features \ Window Coverings, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Exterior Features \ Gardens, Parking Features \ Other, Other Equipment \ Cooktop - Electric, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Built-in Refrigerator\Freezer, Construction Materials \ Block, Energy Saving Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Saving Features \ Low E Windows, Architectural Style \ Contemporary\Modern, Interior Features \ Flat Screen Wiring, Exterior Features \ Other, Pool Features \ In Ground Gunite, Exterior Features \ Balcony, Other Equipment \ Convection Oven, Energy Saving Features \ Insulated Doors, Heating \ Other, Structural Style \ Condo\Townhome, Pool Features \ Separate Spa\Hot Tub, Community Features \ Laundry, Energy Saving Features \ High Efficiency Water Heater, Accessibility Features \ Elevator, Interior Features \ Other, Flooring \ Stone, Flooring \ Marble, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Flooring \ Slate, Interior Features \ Elevator, Pool Features \ Saltwater Pool, Construction Materials \ Concrete, Possession \ Closing\Funding, Roof \ Built-Up, Road Frontage \ Concrete, Foundation Details \ Piered Beam Slab, Soil Type \ Sandy Loam, Financing Proposed \ Other, Roof \ Overlay, Association Fee Includes \ Full Use of Facilities, Association Fee Includes \ Other, Association Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Association Fee Includes \ Management Fees, Association Fee Includes \ Security, Association Fee Includes \ Trash, Association Fee Includes \ Water\Sewer, Association Fee Includes \ Blanket Insurance, Association Fee Includes \ All Utilities, Association Fee Includes \ Front Yard Maintenance, Association Fee Includes \ Maintenance of Common Areas, Association Fee Includes \ Back Yard Maintenance, County Or Parish \ Country of Mexico, Property Type \ Residential, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Lot Size \ Condo\Townhome Lot, Property Sub Type \ RES-Condo, Structural Style \ Vacation Home, Pool Features \ Infinity Edge, Exterior Features \ Tennis Court(s), Association Fee Includes \ Electric, Internet Exposure \ Zillow
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,979 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2105721105
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Greenwich Township home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for Philadelphia Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greenwich Township, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.6% lower than in Philadelphia Metro, and 83.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Greenwich Township home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenwich Township home values.
Nearby Schools in Greenwich Township
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.