15 Burrwood Rd, West Roxbury, MA 021323 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This house boasts a beautiful open floor plan with hardwood floors throughout the entire home. The kitchen has been renovated to include granite countertops, stainless steel appliances including a gas oven and range, and a large island for prep, storage, and breakfast seating. The kitchen spills into a generous dining room that can seat up to eight guests comfortably. The formal living room is anchored by a wood burning fireplace with an original wood notch-detailed mantle. A guest bedroom/office with closet, a half bath, and a generous pantry round out the first floor. From the kitchen, there is access to a well-proportioned covered deck and the large backyard which is perfect for summer BBQs.
The second floor offers a very spacious master bedroom (18' x 12') and large guest bedroom (15' x 11') with seven foot ceilings, a full dormer on the rear of the house, and walk-in closets in each bedroom! There is also a renovated full bathroom and spacious linen closet. The basement (square feet not included in listing) contains a partially finished den with working (second) wood burning fireplace, a walk-out to the backyard from the utility/storage/laundry room, and a garage that can accommodate most SUVs. The home is heated by natural gas with forced hot water. A new gas water heater was installed in 2013. The owner has also replaced all 15 windows with energy efficient Renewal by Anderson windows.
This home has close proximity to the T (Commuter Rail and bus lines), Arnold Arboretum and the Longwood Medical Area. Restaurants and grocery stores are conveniently located less than five minutes away in Centre Street in West Roxbury, Roslindale Square, or South Brookline's Putterham Circle.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $378,500
- Price/sqft: $309
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:20 P:03830 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59141927
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15 Burrwood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.4% lower than in Boston, and 77.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 19 Burrwood Rd West Roxbury, MA$474K211,319
- 11 Burrwood Rd West Roxbury, MA$486K321,583
- 217 Weld St Boston, MA$514K31.51,936
- 213 Weld St Boston, MA$525K31.51,536
- 23 Burrwood Rd West Roxbury, MA$400K311,183
- 221 Weld St Boston, MA$393K31.51,378
- 8 Burrwood Rd West Roxbury, MA$332K21744
- 19 Gretter Rd West Roxbury, MA$695K31.51,500
- 209 Weld St Boston, MA$447K31.51,584
- 7 Burrwood Rd West Roxbury, MA$491K31.51,720
- 21 Gretter Rd West Roxbury, MA$399K311,080
- 12 Burrwood Rd West Roxbury, MA$406K21.51,015
- 225 Weld St Boston, MA$455K31.51,470
- 27 Burrwood Rd West Roxbury, MA$580K322,285
- 25 Gretter Rd West Roxbury, MA$418K21.51,188
- 205 Weld St Boston, MA$471K41.51,632
- 29 Gretter Rd West Roxbury, MA$419K21.51,479
- 16 Burrwood Rd West Roxbury, MA$416K31.51,282
- 3 Burrwood Rd West Roxbury, MA$554K311,448
- 229 Weld St Boston, MA$486K41.51,458
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292