A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $627,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $207
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 366 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Radon Remediation System, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Double Vanity, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Invisible Fence, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Owner, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,025 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: M:00132 B:00061 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56035596
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $469-728K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01810 home values will fall 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.5% fall for Town of Andover as a whole. Among 01810 homes, this home is valued 10.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% higher than in Town of Andover, and 57.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01810 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
|7 Lancaster Pl Andover, MA||$619K||4||2.5||3,237|
|13 Candlewood Dr Andover, MA||$602K||4||2.5||2,963|
|11 Candlewood Dr Andover, MA||$533K||4||2||2,346|
|17 Candlewood Dr Andover, MA||$508K||3||2.5||2,002|
|9 Lancaster Pl Andover, MA||$730K||4||3.5||4,027|
|5 Lancaster Pl Andover, MA||$541K||4||3||2,607|
|3 Lancaster Pl Andover, MA||$498K||3||2.5||2,080|
|21 Candlewood Dr Andover, MA||$518K||4||3||2,604|
|9 Candlewood Dr Andover, MA||$773K||4||5||3,588|
|1 Lansbury Ln Andover, MA||$624K||4||3.5||3,199|
|12 Lancaster Pl Andover, MA||$562K||4||3||1,995|
|10 Lancaster Pl Andover, MA||$812K||4||4.5||4,508|
|1 Lancaster Pl Andover, MA||$557K||4||2.5||2,826|
|2 Lansbury Ln Andover, MA||$527K||4||2.5||2,394|
|18 Candlewood Dr Andover, MA||$593K||4||2.5||2,735|
|14 Candlewood Dr Andover, MA||$522K||3||2.5||2,124|
|8 Lancaster Pl Andover, MA||$512K||3||2.5||2,002|
|12 Candlewood Dr Andover, MA||$589K||4||2||2,989|
|7 Candlewood Dr Andover, MA||$560K||4||2.5||2,310|
|3 Lansbury Ln Andover, MA||$512K||3||2.5||2,198|
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!