15 Capen St, Warwick, RI 028894 beds, 3 baths, 2,568 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 159 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $271
- MLS #: 1062300
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,568 sqft
- Parcel #: M:358 B:0511 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 82536317
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15 Capen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02889 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 46.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.2% greater than in Warwick, and 32.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02889 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02889 home values.
- 16 Capen St Warwick, RI$336K22.52,218
- 10 Capen St Warwick, RI$240K321,336
- 222 Warwick Neck Ave Warwick, RI$134K421,402
- 216 Warwick Neck Ave Warwick, RI$111K211,208
- 239 Warwick Neck Ave Warwick, RI$98K12669
- 210 Warwick Neck Ave Warwick, RI$197K21864
- 57 Studley Ave Warwick, RI$188K311,008
- 202 Warwick Neck Ave Warwick, RI$140K321,855
- 249 Warwick Neck Ave Warwick, RI$160K321,638
- 240 Warwick Neck Ave Warwick, RI$245K41.51,610
- 64 Studley Ave Warwick, RI$159K321,008
- 257 Warwick Neck Ave Warwick, RI$161K311,015
- 35 Stephanie Ct Warwick, RI$211K21970
- 49 Stephanie Ct Warwick, RI$230K432,000
- 43 Stephanie Ct Warwick, RI$248K421,900
- 172 Warwick Neck Ave Warwick, RI$260K212,800
- 106 Oakside St Warwick, RI$199K321,296
- 46 Stephanie Ct Warwick, RI$189K21980
- 59 Stephanie Ct Warwick, RI$227K311,088
- 54 Stephanie Ct Warwick, RI$244K321,132
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.