A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $129,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $126
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Assessments \ Yes, Attic \ None, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Half Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 160
- Floor size: 1,034 sqft
- Parcel #: R:5175 N:15 U:40A
- Zillow Home ID: 58135527
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $117-175K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 53.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.3% higher than in Farmington, and 25.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
Nearby Schools in Farmington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!