15 Carson, Irvine, CA 92620
Sold on 4/19/13: $708,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,101 sq ft
- Lot:5,140 sqft
- Year Built:1978
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $708,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
The area is extremely comfortable, the neighbors are wonderful.
We're minutes away from the Irvine Marketplace and the library is walking distance.
What else can we ask for?
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Sprinkler System
- Additional FeaturesStunning new stone tiles, new windows, new carpets, new paint
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow328
- Elementary SchoolNorthwood
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID25516220
- High SchoolNorthwood
- Last Remodel Year2005
- Middle SchoolSierra Vista
- Parcel #52918130
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count8
- School DistrictIrvine Unified
- Structure TypeOther
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$834,114||$784K – $893K||-$3,556||$397||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,085/mo||$2.7K – $3.5K/mo||+$9||$1.47||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Northwood home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Irvine as a whole. Among Northwood homes, this home is valued 6.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.8% lower than in Irvine, and 90.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Irvine.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwood home values.
Neighborhood for 15 Carson
- 17 Carson Irvine, CA$669K22.01,475
- 13 Carson Irvine, CA$777K33.01,856
- 19 Carson Irvine, CA$1.1M54.02,499
- 11 Carson Irvine, CA$758K32.52,109
- 1 Ross Irvine, CA$663K22.01,471
- 21 Carson Irvine, CA$796K43.02,109
- 9 Carson Irvine, CA$767K32.52,109
- 10 Carson Irvine, CA$690K32.01,507
- 3 Ross Irvine, CA$695K32.01,507
- 23 Carson Irvine, CA$692K32.01,507
- 14 Grant Irvine, CA$716K32.01,688
- 16 Grant Irvine, CA$795K42.01,898
- 8 Carson Irvine, CA$663K22.01,475
- 7 Carson Irvine, CA$660K22.01,475
- 12 Grant Irvine, CA$857K42.52,453
- 18 Grant Irvine, CA$775K42.52,078
- 5 Ross Irvine, CA$784K32.52,109
- 10 Grant Irvine, CA$777K42.52,078
- 20 Grant Irvine, CA$897K42.52,453
- 72 Ross Irvine, CA$500K22.51,306
Nearby Schools in Irvine
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005