15 Central Park W APT 15K, New York, NY 100233 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: May 2014 for $13,075,000
- Price/sqft: $5,205
- Condo Common Charges \ 3547,Financing Allowed \ 90,Tax Deduction \ 0,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Total Floors \ 20,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 1114,Lot Number \ 1301,Buyfolio Building ID \ 59609,Total Charges \ 5302
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 202
- Floor size: 2,512 sqft
- Parcel #: 11141381
- Zillow Home ID: 80013269
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15 Central Park W APT 15K
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper West Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 125% higher than in New York, and 88.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper West Side home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper West Side home values.
- Apt 6H$4.98M11.51,079
- Apt 14C$9.35M----3,338
- Apt 6C$10.7M222,540
- Apt S605$1.43M----463
- Apt 7G$10.4M221,757
- Apt 31D$9.37M343,176
- Apt S602$1.4M----370
- Apt 28C$16.8M33.52,761
- Apt 25A$8.55M----2,223
- Apt 4D$8.96M----3,333
- Apt 7N$4.6M----1,603
- Apt 10M$8.59M----1,716
- Apt 29C$9.61M33.52,761
- Apt 3B$8.98M----3,142
- Apt 5B$9.93M----3,482
- Apt 9A$10.2M----4,563
- Apt 15C$9.59M----3,338
- Apt 12H$3.08M121,292
- Apt 14G$8.5M----2,242
- Ph 1617D$12.2M----6,131
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!