- Built in 1970
- 82 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,082 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $410
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $96,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 71780093
- View Virtual Tour
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Wall AC, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Attached, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 192
- Floor size: 895 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0027 B:134E L:0015-10
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 57541204
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $60-209K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02360 home values will decrease 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.2% decrease for Town of Plymouth as a whole. Among 02360 homes, this home is 51.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 12.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% greater than in Town of Plymouth, and 35.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02360 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Plymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02360 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Plymouth
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!