A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Views: 2,422 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $1,152,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $548
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_LEVEL \ Third Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Hydro Air, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,105 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: W:02 P:03048 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59101101
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $851K-1.46M.
Market guideZillow predicts Charlestown home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 107.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charlestown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.8% less than in Boston, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
|17 Concord St Boston, MA||$719K||4||1||1,360|
|11 Concord St Boston, MA||$1.1M||4||3||1,939|
|19 Concord St Boston, MA||$909K||3||2.5||1,370|
|21 Concord St Boston, MA||$903K||3||3||1,370|
|1 Concord St Revere, MA||$1M||4||3.5||2,512|
|23 Concord St Boston, MA||--||1||1||800|
|18 Concord St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$616K||2||1.5||1,084|
|18 Concord St UNIT 3 Boston, MA||$382K||1||1||569|
|26 Monument Sq Boston, MA||$3.03M||4||3.5||5,052|
|27 Monument Sq APT 1 Boston, MA||$389K||1||1||591|
|28 Concord St UNIT 3 Boston, MA||$626K||2||2||950|
|28 Concord St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$576K||2||2||830|
|25 Concord St Boston, MA||$1.05M||4||3||2,508|
|34 Concord St UNIT 3 Boston, MA||--||1||1||635|
|34 Concord St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$394K||1||1||700|
|34 Concord St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$370K||1||1||625|
|36 Concord St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$540K||2||1||1,014|
|36 Concord St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$503K||2||2||850|
|29 Monument Sq UNIT 3 Boston, MA||$655K||2||1||1,043|
|6 Monument St Boston, MA||$1.14M||3||2.5||1,678|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!