- Built in 1971
- Views: 165 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $54,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $72
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Amenities Included: Club House
- Amenities Included: Guest Parking
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Hood
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: Unknown
- Attic: None
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Dining Room Description: Combination Living/Dining Room
- Storage Area
- Exterior Siding: Wood
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Garage Type: Carport
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Heat Pump
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Open Floor Plan
- Laundry Room Info: First Floor
- Master Bedroom Description: Balcony
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- Master Bedroom Description: Skylight
- Master Bedroom Description: Walkin Closet
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Other
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 112
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Parcel #: 00094800
- Zillow Home ID: 62940969
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $67-108K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06416, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in Cromwell, and 34.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06416 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cromwell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06416 home values.
Nearby Schools in Cromwell
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!