- Built in 1989
- Views: 1,577 all time views
- HOA Fee: $245
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $73,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $65
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ None, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ Row House, Cooling System \ None, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Feature \ Storage Area, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Under Building, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ Basement, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 30
- Floor size: 1,128 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0054 B:0341 L:0C20
- Zillow Home ID: 58035296
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $65-156K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06516 home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% fall for West Haven as a whole. Among 06516 homes, this home is valued 21.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 50% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in West Haven, and 109.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (30)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 15 Crest St|
Nearby Schools in West Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!