15 Curtis St APT 104, Cranston, RI 029201 bed, 1 bath, 810 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $61,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 810 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: M:17-4 L:230 U:4
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 66078243
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15 Curtis Street APT 104
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02920 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.6% lower than in Cranston, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02920 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cranston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02920 home values.
- 15 Curtis St APT 301 Cranston, RI$105K21.5816
- 15 Curtis St APT 304 Cranston, RI$124K221,172
- 15 Curtis St APT 101 Cranston, RI$91K11795
- 15 Curtis St APT 302 Cranston, RI$111K22952
- 15 Curtis St APT 306 Cranston, RI$124K221,172
- 15 Curtis St APT 102 Cranston, RI$105K11795
- 15 Curtis St APT 202 Cranston, RI$98K11786
- 15 Curtis St APT 103 Cranston, RI$91K11810
- 15 Curtis St APT 201 Cranston, RI$97K11786
- 15 Curtis St APT 205 Cranston, RI$133K11786
- 15 Curtis St APT 203 Cranston, RI$105K11786
- 17 Curtis Cir South Kingstown, RI$464K52.52,596
- 12 Curtis St Cranston, RI$145K31837
- 14 Curtis St Cranston, RI$142K21889
- 16 Curtis Cir South Kingstown, RI$447K32.52,422
- 22 Curtis St Cranston, RI$167K211,465
- 15 Curtis St APT 305 Cranston, RI$111K12874
- 15 Curtis St APT 204 Cranston, RI$105K11492
- 15 Curtis St APT 303 Cranston, RI$111K21.5816
- 6 Curtis Cir South Kingstown, RI$447K42.52,516
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!