- Lot: 0.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 11 days on Zillow
- Views: 630 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $71
- MLS #: 31913
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Features \ Patio, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ Crawl Space, Features \ Septic, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ 1\2 - 1 Acre, Features \ County Street, Features \ Carport, Features \ Storm window, Features \ Metal Fence, Features \ Municipal Water, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Suburban, Features \ Composition Shingle, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Washer
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2125414686
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $72-158K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will rise 2.5% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|4462 River Rd Washington, NC||$100K||2||1||1,500|
|4488 River Rd Washington, NC||$74K||3||1||960|
|18 Pirate Cove Rd Washington, NC||$152K||3||2||1,420|
|34 Pirate Cove Rd Washington, NC||$142K||3||2||1,320|
|41 Pirate Cove Rd Washington, NC||$141K||3||2||1,412|
|295 Cypress Shore Rd Washington, NC||$395K||4||4.5||3,168|
|95 Pirate Cove Rd Washington, NC||$142K||3||2||1,348|
|119 Woodhaven Way Washington, NC||$224K||3||2||2,248|
|114 Woodhaven Way Washington, NC||$224K||4||2.5||2,053|
|95 Edgewater Rd Washington, NC||$175K||--||--||--|
|130 Wellington Dr Washington, NC||$211K||3||2||2,200|
|111 Wellington Dr Washington, NC||$416K||3||2.5||4,018|
|151 York St Washington, NC||$159K||3||2||1,628|
|271 Pirate Cove Rd Washington, NC||$145K||3||2||1,450|
|140 Pirate Cove Rd Washington, NC||$214K||3||3||1,820|
|127 East Dr Washington, NC||$124K||3||2||1,374|
|114 Edgewater Rd Washington, NC||$363K||3||3||1,845|
|106 Stratford Pl Washington, NC||$175K||3||2||1,600|
|126 Edgewater Rd Washington, NC||$139K||3||2||1,674|
|122 West Dr Washington, NC||$110K||3||1.5||1,328|
Nearby Schools in River Road
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!