15 Davelin Rd, Wayland, MA 01778
Sold on 1/30/14: $508,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,989 sq ft
- Lot:0.46 acres
- Year Built:1952
- Last Sold:Jan 2014 for $508,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Other
The house was modified in 2011 to be wheelchair accessible. All the rooms are on one level. We installed a ramp in one garage space so a van can park and unload inside.
There is lift and track system between the the master bedroom and master bathroom. The master bathroom has a roll-in shower with many hand-holds.
The accessibility equipment can be removed if it is not needed.
Davelin Road is a cul-de-sac within walking distance of the elementary school and high school. It may be the most family-friendly street in Wayland.
There is walking access to the Greenways conservation area on the Sudbury River. The trail on the aquaduct has great cross-country skiing in winter.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Laminate
- Disability Access
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesFamily room, Laundry room, Master bath, Sun room
- Last Remodel Year2011
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameDavelin Road
- Parcel #M:38 P:049
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow39
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count9
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID57124845
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$540,794||$514K – $568K||-$1,894||$271||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,522/mo||$1.8K – $2.9K/mo||+$144||$1.27||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 01778 home values will increase 3% next year, compared to a 3% rise for Wayland as a whole. Among 01778 homes, this home is valued 15.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01778 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.2% higher than in Wayland, and 81% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01778 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wayland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01778 home values.
Neighborhood for 15 Davelin Road
- 11 Davelin Rd Wayland, MA$728K43.03,033
- 17 Davelin Rd Wayland, MA$551K31.51,833
- 10 Old Farm Cir Wayland, MA$760K32.52,586
- 12 Davelin Rd Wayland, MA$723K42.03,530
- 16 Davelin Rd Wayland, MA$433K31.01,248
- 21 Davelin Rd Wayland, MA$620K32.51,828
- 7 Davelin Rd Wayland, MA$677K42.52,648
- 8 Davelin Rd Wayland, MA$608K43.02,493
- 11 Old Farm Cir Wayland, MA$659K32.02,342
- 4 Cole Rd Wayland, MA$711K43.02,688
- 1 Cole Rd Wayland, MA$432K31.01,261
- 8 Old Farm Cir Wayland, MA$623K32.02,200
- 9 Old Farm Cir Wayland, MA$517K31.51,340
- 31 Davelin Rd Wayland, MA$629K42.01,967
- 5 Cole Rd Wayland, MA$755K43.03,874
- 6 Cole Rd Wayland, MA$631K32.01,724
- 6 Davelin Rd Wayland, MA$671K32.52,245
- 22 Davelin Rd Wayland, MA$480K32.01,360
- 25 Davelin Rd Wayland, MA$464K31.51,360
- 5 Davelin Rd Wayland, MA$649K42.02,435
Nearby Schools in Wayland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005