- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 3,564 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $150
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Adult Community \ No, Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Conservation Area, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range, Basement \ Y, Basement Feature \ Full, Basement Feature \ Walk Out, Beachfront \ No, Construction \ Frame, Cooling \ Window AC, Disclosure \ N, Electric Feature \ Fuses, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Deck - Wood, Exterior Features \ Guest House, Exterior Features \ Porch - Screened, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard, Heating \ Oil, Home Own Association \ No, Hot Water \ Oil, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Insulation Feature \ Unknown, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Lot Description \ Level, Lot Description \ Scenic View(s), Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bath \ No, Parking Feature \ Off-Street, Parking Feature \ Unpaved Driveway, Road Type \ Dead End, Road Type \ Paved, Road Type \ Public, Road Type \ Publicly Maint., Roof Material \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Other, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Bungalow, Style \ Other (See Remarks), Terms Feature \ Contract for Deed, Type \ Detached, Utility Connections \ for Electric Dryer, Utility Connections \ for Electric Oven, Utility Connections \ for Electric Range, Utility Connections \ for Gas Oven, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, Utility Connections \ Washer Hookup, Waterfront \ Access, Waterfront \ Direct Access, Waterfront \ Frontage, Waterfront \ Pond, Waterfront \ Public, Waterfront \ Yes, Year Built Descrp \ Renovated Since, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Year Round \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,002 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0033 B:0062-X
- Zillow Home ID: 56106206
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $346-444K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01960 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Peabody as a whole. Among 01960 homes, this home is valued 16.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Peabody, and 51.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01960 home values.
|14 Elginwood Rd Peabody, MA||$307K||2||1||1,018|
|1 Elginwood Rd UNIT A Peabody, MA||$304K||2||1.5||1,400|
|1 Elginwood Rd UNIT B Peabody, MA||$304K||2||1.5||1,400|
|1 Crystal Dr Peabody, MA||$360K||3||1||1,922|
|3 Elginwood Rd UNIT B Peabody, MA||$305K||3||2||1,900|
|3 Elginwood Rd UNIT A Peabody, MA||$306K||2||1.5||1,400|
|5 Elginwood Rd Peabody, MA||$282K||3||1.5||1,400|
|5 Elginwood Rd UNIT A Peabody, MA||$304K||3||2||1,900|
|7 Elginwood Rd UNIT A Peabody, MA||$304K||2||1.5||1,400|
|7 Elginwood Rd UNIT B Peabody, MA||$304K||2||1.5||1,400|
|11 Elginwood Rd Peabody, MA||$365K||3||2||1,824|
|12 Elginwood Rd Peabody, MA||$426K||3||1.5||2,731|
|2 Crystal Dr Peabody, MA||$395K||4||3||1,976|
|5 Crystal Dr Peabody, MA||$334K||2||1||1,470|
|8 Cobb Ave Peabody, MA||$617K||4||2.5||3,344|
|10 Elginwood Rd Peabody, MA||$373K||3||1.5||2,033|
|4 Crystal Dr Peabody, MA||$391K||4||2||1,982|
|8 Elginwood Rd Peabody, MA||$302K||2||1||1,020|
|14 Cobb Ave Peabody, MA||$313K||1||1||1,112|
|11 Cobb Ave Peabody, MA||$339K||3||1.5||1,766|
Nearby Schools in Peabody
PK-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
5-8 & ungraded3.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!