A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 801 all time views
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $233,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $177
- Ceiling Fan
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,315 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: SLEM M:74 B:2161 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 86841222
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $200-272K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03079 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Salem as a whole. Among 03079 homes, this home is valued 2.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03079, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% lower than in Salem, and 46.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03079 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03079 home values.
|17 Ellsmere Ave Salem, NH||$241K||3||1.5||1,184|
|13 Ellsmere Ave Salem, NH||$241K||3||1||1,288|
|16 Ellsmere Ave Salem, NH||$218K||3||1||1,056|
|18 Ellsmere Ave Salem, NH||$216K||3||1.5||996|
|20 Ellsmere Ave Salem, NH||$230K||2||1||1,300|
|22 Ellsmere Ave Salem, NH||$284K||3||2.5||2,048|
|18 Ellsmere Ave Salem, NH||$210K||3||1||1,140|
|12 Bannister Rd Salem, NH||$254K||3||1||1,500|
|16 Bannister Rd Salem, NH||$234K||3||1||1,232|
|10 Ellsmere Ave Salem, NH||$242K||3||1.5||1,302|
|18 Bannister Rd Salem, NH||$237K||2||2.5||1,248|
|16 Robert Ave Salem, NH||$219K||3||1||1,094|
|14 Robert Ave Salem, NH||$226K||3||1||1,242|
|12 Robert Ave Salem, NH||$236K||3||1||1,232|
|7 Ellsmere Ave Salem, NH||$246K||3||2||1,469|
|15 Robert Ave Salem, NH||$214K||3||1||1,066|
|13 Robert Ave Salem, NH||$237K||4||1||1,614|
|17 Johnson Ave Salem, NH||$240K||3||1.5||1,116|
|19 Johnson Ave Salem, NH||$236K||3||2||1,056|
|21 Johnson Ave Salem, NH||$260K||3||1.5||1,348|
Nearby Schools in Salem
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!