- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2003
- HOA Fee: $301
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $319,900
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- View: Water
- Amenities Included \ Club House, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Area Num \ Milford, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Basement Type \ Unfinished, Complex Management \ Professional-Off Site, Condo Type \ Other, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Energy Features \ Other, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Feature \ Porch, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Handicap Accessible \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ Full Service, Mill Rate \ 27.2200, Neighborhood \ Milford (107), Park Garage Type \ Assigned, Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Mit Sys Air \ Unknown, Radon Mit Sys Water \ Unknown, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Condo, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 82
- Floor size: 2,331 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:00084 B:00926 L:000180
- Zillow Home ID: 62942422
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06461 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Milford as a whole. Among 06461 homes, this home is valued 19.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06461, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.4% less than in Milford, and 45.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06461 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06461 home values.
Nearby Schools in Milford
Data by GreatSchools.org